Here I am "blogging". Why you may ask?
I really have no idea as my world is one of complete monotony for the most part, which apparently is the norm for the blog.
So I say "What the hell! Let's blog!"
First I navigate the blog options. This causes me anxiety (as most things do) due to the fact that I have to choose a name for this blog. Some clever name that in a couple of words tells what I am about. My co-worker summed it up in one full word and of course one partial word. Name chosen: The Bizz. Anyone who knows me, knows why this works. Now we move on to the layout... Oh the boring boring options. I chose one. Done. (not blog savvy enough to pimp it just yet) .
I am now inundated with more options.
Settings - unleashing an entire world of crap - where do I begin?
Ahh yes, Adult Content. For now I will keep the cursing to a minimum, that may change in the future. So, No on that one.
Description? Add your blog to our listings? Enable Transliteration? We will get back to that later.
More Layout... really?
What the Eff is add a gadget? We will get back to that as well.
Hallelujah! The Help option, like manna from heaven, sweet nectar of life...
1 comment:
Welcome to BlogWorld!
Post a Comment