Friday, February 27, 2009

My day thus far... (caution: could be offensive to some)

Aside from eating the nastiest oatmeal on earth this morning, my day has been pretty uneventful.
Just another day in paradise.

My co-worker (we will call her Wanda) is on one today. I think someone spiked her diet coke with some kind of pep pill – unfortunately her brand of peppiness is never funny or endearing and often takes a turn into the realm of disturbing sexual reference. She really needs to get laid, and when/if she does, she needs to keep it to herself! No talking about it! Her sexual frustrations have become more and more verbal in the office and trust me, nobody needs to be subjected to that bizz.
Eeeeewwww, gives me the heebs.

Lunch from Cafe Rio, or Cafe rhea, as it has been referred to in the past by a friend who had a not so pleasant experience - but as I have never had such Cafe Rio issues, it should be much better than nasty oatmeal, if not detrimental to my "eating healthy for lent" goal.
Will power? What is that?


And now rethinking the cafe rhea...
Not sure if I should blame the Cafe Rhea or the nasty oatmeal for the after lunch rumble in the Bronx.
Either way - No bueno.
Time for a Wint-O-Green life saver to counteract the effects of lunch. With any luck it could help settle the stomach.
One can only hope... wish it were Pep-O-Mint.

1 comment:

Matthew Taylor said...

I wish I knew who you were talking about?!

It drives me crazy how everything is so cryptic.