7 Unhealthiest Pasta Dishes in America.
Most of the dishes looked okay, and I'm a sucker for the cream sauce, so I would probably give up a meal, if not my coronary health to try one.
Then I came across this.... Death by bread bowl... Disgusting
Worst Pasta Dish
Domino’s Chicken Carbonara Breadbowl Pasta
#3: Worst Bread Bowl Pasta
1,480 calories
56 g fat (24 g saturated, 1 g trans)
2,280 mg sodium
188 g carbohydrates
This tops our list of "Dumbest Ideas in Restaurant History." The bowl itself—before you fill in the pasta—carries 840 calories and a third of your day’s saturated fat. When eating at Domino’s, stick to what they do best—pizza. Anything else and you’re messing with a carbohydrate and caloric conundrum of epic proportions.
For the full list:
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/eatthis/50083/7-unhealthiest-pasta-dishes-in-america/
1 comment:
The pizza isn't all that great either. I've stopped ordering from them completely.
Post a Comment